Saturday, July 16, 2011

..and she's off!

Well, I have packed just about everything. It took me an entire day to pack all of my stuff, and just like last time, I have lot's of suitcase room, but I'm already at my weight limit. I wonder if I put some helium balloons in my suitcase if that would by me some more weight...

I am flying via Icelandair which means a quick stop in Iceland before I get to England. I am excited to see a little bit Iceland on my way over. I will be arriving in England just before lunch thier time if all goes well. I will then spend the next little while at the Butler household searching for a job and a place to live. Hopefully I will sort something out soon!

And that is all I have to say for now. This post is mostly just a practice to see if I still remember how to do this. So far so good I think. I will try my hardest to update this thing every so often and will make it my goal not to up and bail like I did last time.

Well, T.T.F.N! Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. Will have you in our thoughts and prayers. Love Ya !! Grampy and Poohie

    ReplyDelete